Monday, February 18, 2013
Thursday, May 31, 2012
LG's field test mode is inside hidden menu. To bring up to hidden menu, you need to find a way to activate the activities.
1. Install Launcher Pro from Google Play
2. Long press on home screen
3. Select Activities
4. Scroll down to and expand com.lge.hiddenmenu, select Hidden Menu
5. Hidden Menu icon
6. Screen Capture
7. Select Prx Drx On Off to see LTE signal info
RSRP missed the minus sign.
8. 2G/3G Engineering mode is inside WCDMA-Only -> Modem Settings -> Engineering Mode
9. In mobile network setting, you do not have option to select LTE-only. If you want to do it, you can select LTE-Only -> Modem Settings -> RAT Selection -> LTE only. To restore, select Automatic instead of LTE only.
I don't know other settings purpose. And I don't suggest you can them if you don't know what it is.
Enjoy spy the network!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
From the comment of the following video, *#0011# can bring out the Engineering mode Smasung infuse 4G.
I have a chance to use the Samsung Galaxy SII LTE (Yes, LTE version). The code also works. But *#*#197328640#*#* doesn't work.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy S II LTE
Sunday, June 19, 2011
SwissQual is giving out the Optimizer LiTE for free
From the quick start quide:
Diversity Optimizer LiTE includes all the features of Diversity Optimizer presented above but has the following limitations:
- Extended service test options are not supported
- Multi RAB/DTM execution is not supported
- IP trace is not supported
- File recording or replay is not supported
- MapInfo MapX® is not included
- Map monitor is not available
- BTS list loading is not supported
- Supports a dedicated set of devices
- Data export is not possible
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
To activate you need to create a shortcut to this hidden menu.
Example using LauncherPro (others will use a similar method):
1.Long press on home screen
4.Scroll down to and expand com.lge.hiddenmenu
5.Select HiddenMenu (first entry)
6.Enter Shortcut name
7.Click on shortcut to launch